The Spring Equinox shares equal time with the day and night. It is a time of balance.
Balance and harmony is especially welcomed as we are completing another segment of increased vibrational energy that began on the Winter Solstice (December 21st, 2013) and ends on the Spring Equinox on March 20th and 21st, 2014.
Planetary alignments create portal openings through which Higher vibrational Divine Light baths the Earth. As the planet absorbs the accelerated vibrations of Divine Light, we instinctively raise our vibrations to match. Therefore, we experience a purging of heavier emotions that cannot exist in the higher vibrational resonance of Divine Unconditional Love – God’s Love – Divine I AM Presence.
The past three months have been intense for a large part of humanity. It has been described like the door of a closet jammed packed with junk from floor to ceiling had been open. All the “stuff” tumbled out and lay on the floor. Now you had to deal with the accumulated junk emotions that have been hiding behind those closed or locked doors.
The transformational energy during this time frame pushed us out of “what we had become accustomed to.” Mind you, it was not necessarily comfortable with, just accustomed to. It was what we had come to know or accepted as our truth.
Many of my clients and acquaintances, including myself, experienced various degrees of suppressed anger and/or fear since the first of the year.
For some, these emotions came up with surprise. Many had consciously or unconsciously been stuffing their uncomfortable emotions. They either did not have the knowledge of how to heal these emotional wounds from the past or they chose not to take the time and energy to do so.
If this has been your experience, please know that there is nothing to feel guilty or ashamed of. You have merely been afforded an opportunity to see what is in your way of achieving your greatest joy.
I have found that our physical reality is only a reflection of what we believe to be true in the moment. Change your thoughts, perceptions and actions and you change your reality!
The transformational energy that comes with the Spring Equinox supports new beginnings. This is an excellent time to reprogram your thoughts, your actions – your reality!
How do you do that? It starts with you! Start by empowering yourself! You are the only one who can set change into motion. Choose to be the change that you are asking for! Be receptive to receive!
- Upon waking, set your intentions and program your day the way you would like it to be.
- Visualize it! See yourself happy!
- LOVE yourself!
- See yourself being grateful for the blessings that you received – whatever they are.
- Express your gratitude! The spoken word contains great power!
- Make a conscious, deliberate choice to sincerely speak and act with kindness. It is contagious!
- Empower yourself by forgiving yourself for what you did or did not do!
- Empower yourself by giving up self-pity and focusing on what you don’t have.
- Empower yourself by not giving away your personal power and happiness.
- Recognize that some things you cannot change. Change how you react to them.
- Make change with Grace and Ease!
- Empower yourself through allowing Self Trust and Trust in Divine!
- Take time each day to still the mind. Meditate, exercise, do yoga, take a walk…
- Allow yourself to dream! And dream big!
- Call forth your abundance in ALL things Divine!
- Give thanks as if it has already happened!
Embrace the process of becoming the best you can become! Choose to Live in Joy!
For more in-depth techniques to assist in your healing process see my previous blogs: Heal Your “Stuff” Through Grace and Ease (Ho‘oponopono technique), Forgive As If You Have Forgotten, and/or Spiritual Tools, Holy Grail Vortex, Implementing The Clean Sweep Namaste!